I didn’t know this award existed until today (but burying myself in my WIP is taking every ounce of my being not to go insane and sob) but it’s nice to take a break for something nice!
Firstly, a huge thank you for Krista Quintana for nominating me! It’s the first I’ve had a blog that wasn’t filled with pictures of cats so I’m very pleased.
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things about me:
1. For as long as I can remember, I always preferred writing stories over having many fake friends, and as I didn’t have many to start with, I thrived when I buried myself in writing.
2. I tend to eat the same food over and over and then get sick of it.
3. I am starting a degree in Adult Nursing this year, and aim to incorporate the medical elements into my future WIPs.
4. Whenever I write, I usually include an animal, and most of the time that animal plays a large part in the story.
5. I find the “Writing Rules” quite irritating when critiquers try to talk me out of using the passive tense. I actively use it sometimes, because it fits the tone of the chapter and character, and I can’t take those comments seriously when it compromises what I wanted to achieve.
6. I could sleep all day if I had the chance to.
7. I spend far too much time watching TV shows and when Dexter ends I will need a new show to follow.
My Nominees for the Shine on Award: